Facility sizes: $50,000 – $5,000,000
Maximum LVR: 75%
Maximum term: 2 years (24 months)
First mortgage rate: From 7.99% per annum
Caveat/Second mortgage rate: From 1.5% per month
Purpose: Refinancing (defaults, end of term), bridge (rapid equity release), ATO debts, non-residents, etc
Stak partners are enjoying a higher than expected volume of short-term funding inquiries since the credit tightening.
We’re predominantly seeing working capital being raised for short-term business purposes or refinancing/consolidating existing debts.
Here are some common uses for our funding:
- Bridging capital gaps for property settlements
- Refinancing existing high-cost lenders
- Working capital (purchase stock, increase sales)
- Expand current business
- Payoff Business credit cards
- Equipment acquisition
- Maintenance or upgrade of existing systems or equipment
- R&D or the purchase of IP
- Acquisition of additional business
- Starting up an additional business
- Trade Finance
- Purchase of premises
- Equity release, reimburse owners funds
- ATO liability
- Employee wages & super
Client seeking funding without equity for working capital? Ask about our structured inventory financing programs for importers and exporters.
. . .
Stak works with clients that sell to some of the largest buyers in Australia & overseas.